– A 50% (Fifty Percent) Booking fee is required and due payable on acceptance of the quotation. The booking fee covers reserving your date, securing the head artist, admin of the booking and booking of any required assistant artists.
– The final balance is due 3 days prior to the booking/function date.
– Payment method via EFT or cash in hand. No cash deposits.
– The booking fee is non-transferable.
Payments made are non-refundable
– If your wedding day is postponed due to the CoronaVirus (Covid-19), the booking fee is transferable to a new date within 1 year (one year) of the original function date.
– Once the booking is confirmed this secures the number of ladies/services and artists booked, regrettably no deductions can be made.
Should your numbers increase, and additional assistants are needed, the invoice will be amended depending on our artists’ availability.
– R5,50 per kilometer will apply for all traveling outside the CBD area, from Gardens, Cape Town. Costs are subject to change according to fuel increase.
D&M takes it upon management discretion to allocate the correct amount of artists and traveling to each booking.
– Upon cancelation/postponement of the quote, you will be held responsible for the full amount if a 2 months notice has not been given in writing to D&M management.
– Our teams can not be held responsible on the function day in the event of unforeseen circumstances such as load shedding, roadworks, accidents, medical emergencies.
– D&M reserve the right to cancel all services booked by D&M should full payment not be received prior to the function date.
Please kindly note that all payments may be paid directly into D&M’s bank account with prior arrangement from D&M management.
Once the deposit is settled the client/wedding planner agrees and accepts all terms and conditions.